Why should you adopt this text?
Foundations of Health and Social Care is:
- FD-focused: it is specifically written for the Foundation Degree, with theory, practice skills and learning support at the appropriate level
- Comprehensive: it covers the core material of the Foundation Degree and carries your students through the two years of their studies
- Balanced: it offers an integrated overview of both Health and Social Care , providing an introduction to contexts, theories, models, frameworks, roles, skills, work practices and settings
- Evidence-based: it grounds theory in research to provide a solid evidence base for students
- Engaging: it presents theory and hands-on skills in a lively way and is illustrated throughout with practice examples and activities