This website offers a wide array of resources for both students and teachers, designed to be used in conjunction with the third edition of Paul Beynon-Davies's textbook on Business Information Systems.
For lecturers :
- PowerPoint slides for each chapter of the book, containing figures.
- Visualisations covering key themes from the book which can be used to help structure teaching. Accompanied by a short lecturer guide on how to use them.
- Sample module outlines for various types of courses.
- Three kinds of assessment material, including MCQs, structured exams and essay questions. All with answers or sample solutions.
- Additional case studies.
- Mindmaps visualising the key themes from each chapter.
- Interactive multiple choice questions, based on the Review Test questions in the book.
- Seven full articles from the Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases.
- Careers zone featuring videos with professionals in the field, Q&As with BIS graduates.
- Flashcard glossary.
- Web links and descriptions of key online resources.