About the bookThis new text provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to information systems and their application in organisations. Assuming no prior knowledge, it equips readers with the tools they need to be successful in the workplace.
This area of the site offers you the opportunity to find out more about Beynon-Davies’ fresh approach – as well as check out sample chapters.
Business Information Systems is:
- Business-focused – with concise but comprehensive coverage of the core material for business students
- Grounded in theory – providing a strong foundation in the subject
- Practical – using examples to demonstrate the application of theory to real-world situations
- Coherent and integrated – building concepts systematically, showing the connections between subjects and leading to a more sophisticated understanding of how different areas interrelate
- Packed with outstanding learning features – including more than 30 specially written case studies to demonstrate information systems in practice, ‘key skill’ sections to highlight good practice, as well as recap sections, review tests, exercises and projects to consolidate understanding.