On this website you'll find detailed information about this book, together with an extensive range of teaching and learning resources.
Use the links on the panel on the left to explore the content:
- About the book zone: Find out more about this book and its author
- Lecturer zone: Lecturers, visit this password-protected zone to access materials carefully designed to support you in delivering your course
- Student zone: Students, use this zone to help you revise and learn more about Business Information Systems
- Careers in IS: Visit this section to watch video interviews with high-profile IS/IT professionals and access useful careers information
- JIT zone: In this area you can access great content from the Journal of Information Technology and its sister title, the Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases