Lecturer zoneWelcome to the lecturer zone, packed with carefully designed materials to support you in delivering your course using Business Information Systems 2nd edition by Paul Beynon-Davies.
Click on the links below to navigate a range of time-saving resources and innovative teaching ideas.
Further useful content for lecturers is available in the JIT zone.
- Lecturer manual including: module outlines, suggested answers to questions in the book and sample end-of-module exam questions and guideline answers [PREMIUM CONTENT - click on the 'request access' button on the right to get access to this page]
- PowerPoint lecture slides for each chapter (including relevant diagrams, charts and figures; the slides can be customised by lecturers to suit module needs)
- Testbank of additional questions related to the book [PREMIUM CONTENT - click on the 'request access' button on the right to get access to this page]
- Classroom case activities specially designed for classroom use, supported by: Suggestions, role-play activities and links to multimedia resources; plus teaching notes for some cases
- Additional case studies to add to the extensive case study section in the back of the book
- Mindmaps to support each chapter
- Modelling exercises with worked examples [PREMIUM CONTENT - click on the 'request access' button on the right to get access to this page]
In this unique section of the website lecturers will be able to access selected case studies from the Journal of Information Technology, and its sister title, the Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases. Additional teaching notes for some cases may also be requested.
The Careers in IS section also features content that you may like to direct your students to in order to develop their knowledge of the field in practice. For example you might like to feature the Careers in IS video interviews (with leading IS and IT professionals) in your lectures.