Table of contents
PART I: THE EVOLUTION OF ENTERPRISE
- Introduction: Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- A Brief History of Enterprise
- What does Entrepreneurship Mean to us Now?
PART II: CHALLENGING THE TRADITIONAL VIEW
- Rethinking Small Business
- Rethinking Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise for Life
- Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Running a Small Business
- Social Capital and the Enterprise Mix
PART IV: PROMOTING ENTERPRISE, AND GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION
- Why Intervene?
- Promotion Methods and Policy Failure
- Alternative Initiatives