Suggested Answer to Exercise 2.4 (Part 1)
Approaching the Question
The suggested answer contained in these pages is designed to illustrate how to answer Exercise 2.4 whilst also helping you to develop your problem answering skills.
- It is only an illustration - there is no one right way to answer any question.
- It is in note form – you need to develop and practice your own style of answering questions.
- It includes references to some cases that are not mentioned in Land Law - always be on the look out for new or additional cases that you can use during your study of land law.
- It refers to one topic covered in Chapter 12 of Land Law – illustrating the inter-connectedness of land law topics.
Before you go to the next page, make notes under the following headings:
- What are the issues in this question (what does Waheeda want to know)?
- What rules will you need to use to answer Waheeda’s questions?