Key features of the bookAddressing each landmark stage of the essay writing process, How to Write Better Essays teaches you how to...
- analyse the question and break down difficult terms and concepts
- brainstorm effectively and generate your own ideas
- evaluate and criticise arguments
- express your thoughts coherently and develop your own style of writing
- plan and structure your essay from introduction to conclusion
The fourth edition contains new chapters on learning from feedback, finding your voice and using the right vocabulary and an exclusive web-only chapter on improving your memory.