About this bookIntroduction to International Relations:
- frames each chapter around one of the enduring questions of International Relations
- combines coverage of security studies, international political economy, international organizations and non-state actors, and the future of the international system
- offers a well-judged balance between theory and history
- employs a levels-of-analysis framework to bring depth and clarity to an understanding of world events
- includes innovative learning tools that help students to make critical connections and to understand different perspectives.