Pivotal decisionsThe decisions world leaders must make are both crucial and extraordinarily complex. These exercises allow you to experience the challenging decisions that world leaders face every day, encouraging you to see complex situations from different angles. There are two scenarios for each chapter; some of these are based on genuine historical events, others are possible dilemmas that could arise. Each decision you make brings with it an assortment of pros and cons. Choose wisely!
In order to play Pivotal Decisions, PowerPoint must be in slideshow mode.
- The Emergence of a Global System of States 1500-Today
- Theories of International Relations
- The Analysis of Foreign Policy
- War and its Causes
- Pathways to Interstate Peace
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- International Economics
- Power, Politics and the World Economy
- Dilemmas of Development
- Non-State Actors and Challenges to Soverignty
- The Environment and International Relations