About this bookGroup work skills are increasingly important for today’s students. Most students will be expected to work together at some point during their degree and most employers will expect you to demonstrate that you can work well with other people.
So, how can you make the most of this opportunity whilst at University?
This handy guide provides all you need to know on:
- Turning your group into an effective team – where to start and what to do.
- Ensuring your group project stays on target – how to organise and remain on track
- Dealing with common group issues – dealing with conflict successfully
- Preparing for assessment – top tips for group presentations
- Reflecting as a key tool – learning for the future!