Audiovisual tutorialsClick the links below to launch 10 audiovisual tutorials featuring animated slides and voiceover from the author. They can be used for revision after these ideas have been introduced in class or as pre-class reading.
- Process models of change
- The impact of change sequences on outcomes
- Leading change: a process perspective
- Part II. Recognising the need for change and starting the change process
- Part III. Diagnosis
- Part IV. Leading and managing the people issues
- Part V. Planning
- Part VI. Implementation and review
- Part VII. Sustaining change
- Part VIII. Learning
The first three tutorials explore change from a process perspective.
Tutorials 1 and 2: Process models of changeThese two tutorials focus on competing process models and the impact of reactive and self-reinforcing sequences on outcomes - concepts that are presented in chapter 1.
Tutorial 3: Leading change: A process perspectiveThis tutorial builds on the ideas presented in chapter 1 and introduces a process model of change based on teleological and dialectal theories. The model provides the conceptual framework for the ideas discussed in chapters 3-30.
Tutorials 4-10Tutorials 4-10 provide overviews of Parts II - VIII of the book. The tutorial for Part III (Diagnosis) is more detailed than most.