Additional Politics in Action CasesFrom Bush vs Gore to the rise of Wikileaks, click the links below to download 16 bonus Politics in Action cases. Click the links below to read the PDFs or use the map to explore.
Download individual files
- Bush v Gore: The US Supreme Court substitutes itself for the electorate?
- Canada: One Nation or Two?
- Electoral Reform in New Zealand: Politics Renewed?
- Fall of Communism: The Triumph of Liberal Democracy?
- Intervention in Libya: A Responsibility to Protect?
- Islam and the West: A Clash of Civilizations?
- Italian Government: Technocracy Displaces Politics?
- Liberia: a failed state rebuilt?
- Russia's Parliament: A Rubber Stamp Assembly?
- Tackling Climate Change: Doomed to Failure?
- The Eurozone Crisis: Regionalism Beyond its Limits?
- The Occupy Movement: A Counter-Hegemonic Force?
- The Rise of Women's Liberation: Making Politics Personal?
- The UK Prime Minister: A President in all but Name?
- Turkey: Between East and West?
- Wikileaks: Speaking Truth to Power?