About this bookDesigned to provide a more critical perspective this text is ideal for advanced undergraduate students who want to challenge the preconceptions of the subject area. Highly regarded in its first edition, this text was an instant hit.
- A challenging yet accessible critical text with a focus on practice
- Thoroughly up-to-date, incorporating cutting-edge research to provide a rethinking of the issues at the heart of management
- The contributions from international specialists give this text an unparalleled breadth and depth
- Case studies and key questions in each chapter encourage students to engage critically with the subject matter
- Improved layout to increase readability and better pedagogy to aid learning