Table of contents
PART I – THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT FROM AN ETHICAL PERSPECTIVE
- Ethical theories and cultural contexts
- The global economy from an ethical perspective
- The political sphere: societal and business goals
- Law and justice: diverse ethical perspectives for business
- Financial markets: what role for ethics?
- International trade and ethical considerations
PART II – ETHICS AND BUSINESS
- Ethics and CSR in international business
- Corporate governance: how do ethical principles apply?
- Human rights and ethical business
- Sustainability and the ethical business
- Conclusions: business ethics and global challenges