Journal for International Business Studies materialWelcome to the unique JIBS zone, which offers free access to a selection of articles from the Journal of International Business Studies.
The articles are also supported by extensive author-written resources for lecturers and students...
- Introductory section, providing guidance on how to get the most out of journal articles
- Article support materials, including:
- Commentary written by the author, explaining the background to each article and defining key terms
- Links to relevant sections of the textbook
- Follow-up questions, designed to guide students to relevant research and to encourage critical analysis.
For lecturers (download below)
- Extensive guideline answers to the follow-up questions posed in the article support materials (above), giving an indication of the main points and issues arising in connection with each question.
- Article matrix, showing in tabular form how articles map onto the chapters of the book.
For further information on JIBS, including how to subscribe to the journal, visit: