Learn, revise and think critically about the global business environment
On this website you can find detailed information about the fourth edition of this book, together with an extensive range of teaching and learning resources.
Instructors who adopt this book on their course gain access to a selection of password protected resources to help plan and deliver their teaching:
- Chapter-by-chapter Lecture slides
- A comprehensive Lecturer Manual containing Case study teaching notes (including suggested answers to questions for discussion) and Guideline answers to in-text questions in the ‘Pause to reflect’ boxes, and ‘The way I see it…’ boxes, and end-of-chapter Review questions and Assignments
- A Testbank of multiple choice questions
- Updated case studies from previous editions of the book
- The Global Business in Action videos to play in lectures