This textbook is unique, in that it not only provides a comprehensive overview of the concepts students require to understand the international business environment, and to support further study, but also includes discussion on critical and ethical issues and case studies.
- Fiona Hurd, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
In addition to the interactive functionality in your ebooks, students using the Global Business Environment, have free access to the following resources to complement and extend your learning:
- Updated case studies from previous editions of the book, for further examples of global business in practice
- Flashcards of useful key terms in the book, to practise and develop your recall of important terminology
- Multiple choice questions to test yourself on key concepts from the book
- Global Business in Action videos to hear first-hand accounts of what it takes to make it in the world of business today