A selection of updated case studies from the third editionThese case studies are selected to complement the new edition of this book. They are presented according to the most relevant chapter in the new edition. The original version of each appears first, followed by an update section. The questions at the end of the original case studies remain relevant, and can be used for group discussion based on a combination of the original and the updated material.
Click below to download the case studies for each chapter.
- The rise of social networking sees Facebook soar in popularity
- Tata’s prospects and those of India’s economy go hand in hand
- When cultures collide: Vale of Brazil takes over Inco of Canada
- Sony seeks to revive profitability
- Hungary finds political consensus elusive
- Mike Lynch, CEO of Autonomy, a British software company
- Cargill, the farm to fork giant
- From cheese to chocolate: Kraft takes over Cadbury
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Chairman and Managing Director of Biocon, the Indian biotechnology company
- BYD is fired up – on batteries
- Shining a spotlight on working conditions at Foxconn in China
- Natural resources in Africa: the example of Ghana