The opening cases are thought provoking and the review questions are well selected and could also be used to structure an interactive lecture with students. I highly recommend this text for use on any UG course of international business.
- Aaron van Klyton, University of Greenwich, UK
Instructors who adopt this book on their course gain access to a selection of password protected resources to help plan and deliver their teaching:
- Chapter-by-chapter Lecture Slides
- A comprehensive Lecturer Manual, containing Case study teaching notes with suggested answers to questions for discussion, and Guideline answers to in-text questions in the ‘Pause to reflect’ boxes, and ‘The way I see it…’ boxes, and for end-of-chapter Review questions and Assignments
- A Testbank of multiple choice questions
- Updated case studies from previous editions of the book
- The Global Business in Action videos to play in lectures