WelcomeEssential Quantitative Methods is a concise and accessible guide to the key quantitative methods used in business, management and finance. It offers numerous examples and case studies to demonstrate the real-life application of empirical techniques.
This website provides an array of free resources to support your use of the textbook.
- Solutions to all the practice questions from the textbook
- Multiple choice, true/false and additional review questions to test your understanding and help you build confidence
- A comprehensive list of the statistical and mathematical formulae used in the book
- Excel datasets to accompany your textbook
- A bonus chapter retained from the previous edition ‘Taking account of randomness'
- Answers to the end-of-chapter assignments
- Additional questions and assignments
- An online library of additional case studies
- PowerPoint slides to use in teaching