Essay QuestionsBelow are a selection of sample exam questions and some ideas about how they could be answered. There is no single correct answer. Your instructor will likely have provided other material in lectures and the time allocated for such questions will vary from course to course. As a result, these draft answers only provide suggestions from the textbook.
1) What can a historical perspective add to the study of global political economy?
2) What are the most significant actors in the global political economy and why?
3) What have been the major developments in the post-1945 trade regime and why have they occurred?
4) How has the globalization of finance influenced other elements of the global political economy?
5) What value does a gender analysis add to the study of the global political economy?
6) What are the prospects for effective governance in the global political economy?