This fourth edition has been thoroughly revised to reflect new technology and construction methods. Its student-friendly layout and features take you through each step of the building process from planning to internal finishes.
Construction Technology 1: House Construction
- Offers a clear and accessible text structure for ease of use, with each chapter including definitions of key terms, review tasks and reflective summaries
- Features a wealth of case studies drawn from real-life building sites
- Includes comparative studies that allow critical evaluation of different build details or design solutions
- Rigorously updated in line with recent developments in modern methods of construction (MMC), sustainable building, technology and UK building regulations
- New page design with additional figures, photos and an expanded plate section of colour photos