About the bookThe new edition of Janette Rutterford's classic textbook has been updated to take account of all practical, technical and legal developments since the last edition was published. Now enhanced by a range of student-friendly features, the focus remains on the London Stock Exchange, but a global perspective is adopted where appropriate.
Table of Contents
Part 1 Investment basics
- Products, markets and players
- Investment return and risk
Part II Bonds and fixed income
- Bonds and government securities
- Bond strategies
Part III Equities
- Equities: analysis and valuation
- Portfolio theory
- The capital asset pricing model
Part IV Risk management products
- Financial futures
Part V Institutional and international investment
- Investing institutions
- International investment
Part VI Strategies and issues
- Investment objectives, strategies and performance
- Current issues in investment theory and practice
About the authorsJANETTE RUTTERFORD is Professor of Financial Management, Open University Business School.
MARCUS DAVISON is Associate Lecturer in Finance, Open University Business School.