The bestselling comprehensive guide to engineering mathematics
Engineering Mathematics is by far the bestselling book of its kind with well over half a million copies sold. Widely recommended by lecturers it is also a huge word-of-mouth seller. Its unique programmed approach takes the student through the mathematics in an interactive, step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises. It is the most comprehensive course of its type.
Watch: Video Walkthrough
Watch: Interview with co-author Dexter Booth
Features of the seventh edition:
- A new chapter on Sequences
- A new section on Correlation
- Revised throughout to be up to date with latest Excel spreadsheets and calculators
- Improved further thanks to detailed student feedback
- Personal Tutor online
- Online additional questions
- Other online resources including PowerPoint slides for lecturers
What students say about the Stroud approach:
Your book is the best textbook I have ever bought, read or borrowed on any topic.
Well written, well laid out and easy to follow, it is an absolute must.
All I have achieved in the field of mathematics starts with Engineering Mathematics.
The only mathematics book you'll ever need.