The example bank is home to the applications of the theory in the book.
- Over 50% international examples with contributions from experts worldwide. International examples (i.e. those not focusing exclusively on the U.S.) are marked with a .
- Regular updates by the author including a brand new credit crunch example.
- Example Bank Reference Grid maps each example directly on to the book by chapter number and page reference, making it easy to use the book and the example bank together.
- Instructor manual gives an outline of the examples that can be used in support of the material covered in each chapter of the book.
- Questions help students reflect on the issues raised in a selection of the examples.
- Logical numbering system links each example with the most relevant chapter of the textbook (i.e. example 2.1 is particularly suitable for use with Chapter 2, example 5.1 with Chapter 5 and so on).
Global contributor list
- John Considine (University College Cork, Ireland)
- Loek Groot (Utrecht School of Economics, Netherlands)
- Sarah Smith (Bristol University, UK)
- Steinar Strøm (University of Turin, Italy)