This resource site has been designed to provide support and extension activities for lecturers using this text and looking to organise their teaching around the book.The site is divided into two areas, for the lecturer and student. All Palgrave Macmillan Companion Websites have free access, however, some sections of the lecturer zone are designated for exclusive use by adopters of the text and are therefore password-protected, but all users are invited to explore all other areas of the site as they please.
We envisage this site to be used in tandem with the textbook to create and deliver a complete teaching package for yourselves and your students.
- Teaching guide with suggested pathways and objectives and information on the key strategic themes used in the book.
- Additional case study questions to accompany the long cases.
- Comments on the exercises and assignmentswithin the book.
- Powerpoint lecture slides for each chapter which you can edit for your own use
- A running case study example designed to be read alongside each part of the text, ties the different sections together with one coherent illustration.
- Additional long case studies provide further opportunities for case analysis.
- Links to further resources help you navigate the wide range of material available on the internet.
- Guidance on getting the most out of the book, analysing case studies and further reading.