It is so refreshing to see a language series so well thought-out, which goes really in-depth yet at the same time is easy and enjoyable to follow. I tried several Arabic learning materials before finding this one, and it is by far the best on the market!- Mark Trevarton
The Mastering Arabic series provides a lively and accessible introduction to Modern Standard Arabic, and can be used for self-study or in the classroom. On this site you'll find a range of learning support materials, including audio flashcards, PowerPoint presentations and printable exercise sheets.
Click on the links below to find out more about the series and the resources that are available:
- About the Mastering Arabic series – Information on each title in the series.
- About the authors – Biographies of the two authors.
- Using the series – Material to help you structure your teaching or self-study, including a teaching grid and notes for teachers and self-study students.
- Online resources – A range of teaching and learning resources, including PowerPoints, classroom handouts, additional activities and audio transcripts.
- Audio flashcards – These recordings can be used to check pronunciation and test knowledge of meanings against the book.
- Diagnostic test - Allows teaching professionals to easily gauge a learner's ability, especially those who may be familiar with Classical Arabic in a religious context.