Palgrave Handbooks are high-quality, original reference works that bring together specially-commissioned chapters, cutting-edge research, and the latest review articles in their fields. Our Handbooks provide an unparalleled overview of a specific field of research, while also setting the agenda for future directions of the discipline.
Our Palgrave Handbooks program is growing rapidly, explore our range of titles below.
If you have an idea for a new Handbook in your field, please visit our 'Submit a proposal' page.
To recommend any of the below handbooks to your library follow these simple steps:
- Click on the handbook below
- Click the "Recommend to library" link below the book cover
- Log in to your www.palgrave.com account
- Fill in the form you are taken to (the book's details will be pre-populated)
- Visit our Social Science Matters campaign page
- Discover our Campaign for the Humanities
- Learn more about Palgrave Pivot
- Interested in publishing with us?