New year, new study goals?
Heading back to university in the new year with plans to tackle your studies with renewed vigour?
We've got just the books to help you, and with a handy 25% discount until 29th February 2020. Browse our titles below, and enter NEWYOU2020 at checkout.
Get the books you need to master essential skillsWhether it's your essay writing or your referencing that's holding you back, our bestselling study skills books can help. Click through to browse by section and start shopping.
Books to help you level up
- Academic Success Jean Brick, Nick Wilson, Deanna Wong, Maria Herke
- 50 Ways to Boost Your Grades Stella Cottrell
- Stand Out from the Crowd Eleanor Loughlin, Laura Dorian
- How to Write Better Essays Bryan Greetham
- 50 Ways to Excel at Writing Stella Cottrell
- Managing Stress Kate Joseph, Chris Irons
- Where's Your Argument? Helen Cooper, Michael Shoolbred
- The Study Skills Handbook Stella Cottrell
- Cite Them Right Richard Pears, Graham Shields
- Critical Thinking Skills Stella Cottrell
- How to Use Your Reading in Your Essays Jeanne Godfrey
- Planning Your Dissertation Kate Williams