Mathematics and Statistics
Are you going to university for the first time, or heading back for Semester 2?
Make sure you have everything you need to study Maths and Statistics. From textbooks to study guides, we have everything you need to make your move to university as seamless as possible.
Essential Maths and Statistics books for your first year
- The Basic Practice of Statistics David S. Moore, William I Notz, Michael Fligner
- Introduction to the Practice of Statistics David S. Moore, George P. McCabe, Bruce A. Craig
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals Michael Sullivan, Kathleen Miranda
- Calculus: Early Transcendentals Jon Rogawski, Colin Adams, Robert Franzosa
- Practice of Statistics in the Life Sciences Brigitte Baldi, David S. Moore
- Engineering Mathematics K.A. Stroud, Dexter Booth
- The Practice of Statistics for Business and Economics David Moore, George McCabe, Bruce Craig, Layth Alwan