Business and Management
We publish textbooks in all areas of Business and Management and at every stage - from first year undergraduate to postgraduate and MBA. We work with authors every day to commission new books and create high-quality, innovative textbooks that are used in universities worldwide.
We are pleased to introduce some of our bestselling titles, such as Carbery and Cross' Human Resource Management, Janet Morrison's The Global Business Environment and John Hayes' The Theory and Practice of Change Management, amongst many others.
Digital Products for Business And Management
- International Business Negotiation Barry Maude
- Entrepreneurial Finance Simon Hulme, Chris Drew
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Paul Burns
- Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice Francis J. Greene
- The Global Business Environment Janet Morrison
- Essential Quantitative Methods Les Oakshott
- Managing Digital Innovation Sue Newell, Josh Morton, Marco Marabelli, Robert Galliers
- Property Finance David Isaac, Mark Daley
- The Political Economy of Work in the Global South Anita Hammer, Adam Fishwick
Popular Titles in Business and Management
- Marketing Research Alan Wilson
- Human Resource Management Ronan Carbery, Christine Cross
- Business Analytics Thomas W. Jackson, Steven Lockwood
- Fashion Management Rosemary Varley, Ana Roncha, Natascha Radclyffe-Thomas, Liz Gee
- People, Management and Organizations Anna Sutton
- The Theory and Practice of Change Management John Hayes
- Public Relations Ellen Gunning
- New Venture Creation Paul Burns
- Strategic HRM and Performance Alex Vanderstraeten
- Diversity in Organizations Heike Mensi-Klarbach, Annette Risberg
Business And Management authors
Editorial Contacts for Business And Management
Publisher, Business & Management Textbooks
If you have any ideas for writing a textbook, we would love to hear from you. We always enjoy the opportunity to discuss new publishing projects, and hope to meet you at a conference or on campus this year.
Commissioning Editor, Business & Management Textbooks
Isabelle commissions textbooks for the Business and Management list, with particular responsibility for the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship, marketing, research methods, quantitative methods, strategy, fashion, retail, management science, and sales management. She works closely with authors to deliver high-quality textbooks designed to support the needs of students and lecturers on undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programs at universities worldwide. Isabelle would be very interested to hear from any authors looking to develop textbooks aimed at these markets.
44 (0)20 70144263