Business and Management
We publish textbooks in all areas of Business and Management and at every stage - from first year undergraduate to postgraduate and MBA. We work with authors every day to commission new books and create high-quality, innovative textbooks that are used in universities worldwide.
We are pleased to introduce some of our bestselling titles, such as Paul Burns' Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Janet Morrison's The Global Business Environment and John Hayes' The Theory and Practice of Change Management, amongst many others.
- Economic Foundations for Finance Thorsten Hens, Sabine Elmiger
- Digital Business Models Bernd W. Wirtz
- Essentials of Business Analytics Bhimasankaram Pochiraju, Sridhar Seshadri
- Ways of Knowing Jonathon W. Moses, Torbjørn L. Knutsen
- Diversity in Organizations Heike Mensi-Klarbach, Annette Risberg
- Qualitative Consumer and Marketing Research Krittinee Nuttavuthisit
- Sustainable Human Resource Management Sugumar Mariappanadar
- Human Resource Management Ronan Carbery, Christine Cross
- Marketing Research Alan Wilson
- Managing People in Organizations Thomas Klikauer
Popular Titles in Business and Management
- Marketing Strategy Robert Palmatier, Shrihari Sridhar
- Human Resource Management, 6th edition John Bratton, Jeff Gold
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Paul Burns
- The Global Business Environment Janet Morrison
- Researching Business and Management Harvey Maylor, Kate Blackmon, Martina Huemann
- Strategy and Human Resource Management John Purcell, Peter Boxall
- Innovation Management Keith Goffin, Rick Mitchell
- Managing Organizational Change Muayyad Jabri
- Business Research Jill Collis, Roger Hussey
Digital Products for Business And Management
Business And Management authors
Editorial Contacts for Business And Management
Publisher, Business & Management Textbooks
If you have any ideas for writing a textbook, we would love to hear from you. We always enjoy the opportunity to discuss new publishing projects, and hope to meet you at a conference or on campus this year.
Commissioning Editor, Business & Management Textbooks
Isabelle commissions textbooks for the Business and Management list, with particular responsibility for the areas of innovation and entrepreneurship, marketing, research methods, quantitative methods, strategy, fashion, retail, management science and sales management. She works closely with authors to deliver high quality textbooks designed to support the needs of students and lecturers on undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA programmes at universities worldwide. Isabelle would be very interested to hear from any authors looking to develop textbooks aimed at these markets.
44 (0)20 70144263