Published by Palgrave and Springer, our chemistry textbooks are written by experienced researchers and educators. Spanning all levels of the core chemistry curriculum, our best-selling titles cover the latest in research and applications and are supported by excellent resources that drive student success and save lecturer's time.
- Polymer Chemistry Sebastian Koltzenburg, Michael Maskos, Oskar Nuyken, Karl Hughes, Rolf Mülhaupt, Krzysztof Matyjaszewski
- Foundations of Analytical Chemistry Miguel Valcárcel Cases, Ángela I. López-Lorente, Ma Ángeles López-Jiménez
- Analysis and Presentation of Experimental Results Costas Christodoulides, George Christodoulides
- Mass Spectrometry Jürgen H Gross
- Exam Survival Guide: Physical Chemistry Jochen Vogt
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy and its Applications Andrzej Lasia
Popular Titles in Chemistry
Digital Products for Chemistry
Contacts in Chemistry
Senior Marketing Manager
Kim is responsible for marketing the STEM list at Macmillan International Higher Education, including Life Sciences. She manages all of our Science imprints and looks to increase the global audience of our textbooks and online resources.