Our Computer Science textbooks are ideal for university lecturers, students and self-learners. From programming to artificial intelligence and much more, the books cover a broad range of subjects in the field and are the perfect resource for university courses around the world.
Well-known textbooks in the list include established classics like The Algorithm Design Manual by Steven Skiena and Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning by Christopher Bishop.
- Computer Graphics for Java Programmers Leen Ammeraal, Kang Zhang
- Programming in HTML and PHP David R. Brooks
- Programming Language Concepts Peter Sestoft
- An Introduction to Machine Learning Miroslav Kubat
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design Ahmet Bindal
- Introduction to Intelligent Surveillance Wei Qi Yan
- The Data Science Design Manual Steven S. Skiena
- Introduction to Computational Social Science Claudio Cioffi-Revilla
- Concise Guide to Software Engineering Gerard O'Regan
- Eye Tracking Methodology Andrew T. Duchowski
Popular Titles in Computer Science
Digital Products for Computer Science
Series in Computer Science
Contacts in Computer Science
Barney is part of Macmillan International Higher Education's STEM marketing team, looking after a selection of subjects including Computer Science. Barney works with sales and marketing teams around the world to ensure lecturers and students have access to the best textbooks for their courses.