Counselling and Psychotherapy
Our lively programme of Counselling and Psychotherapy textbooks and professional paperbacks is geared to the needs of students, trainees, educators and practitioners across the fields of counselling, psychotherapy and family therapy. Our aim is to offer variety, interest and consistent quality in what we publish and, wherever possible, to show how theory and practice are two sides of the same coin.
- An Introduction to Psychodynamic Counselling Laurence Spurling
- In Therapy Together Peter Rober
- Working with Sexual Issues in Psychotherapy Desa Markovic
- The Personal Is Political Martin Milton
- Practitioner Research in Counselling and Psychotherapy Liz Bondi, Judith Fewell
- Dancing between Hope and Despair Sue Wright
- Ecotherapy Martin Jordan, Joe Hinds
- The Challenge of Racism in Therapeutic Practice Isha McKenzie-Mavinga
Series in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Editorial Contacts for Counselling And Psychotherapy
Peter is responsible for the commissioning, management, and overall strategy for the Social Work, Nursing & Health, and Counselling portfolios. He has over fifteen years’ of editorial experience and has worked across a number of subject areas.
02074 185 743
Rita Ondarra Capdevila
02074 185 509