We work with top international authors to bring you intelligent and accessible higher education textbooks. Our books offer clear and up-to-date introductions to key areas in the field and fresh perspectives on exciting areas of study such as Green Criminology, Crime and the Media, Human Rights, Research Methods and more.
- Cybercrimes Anita Lavorgna
- Penology Karen Harrison
- Critical Statistics Robert de Vries
- The Criminology and Criminal Justice Companion Sue Robinson, Tracy Cussen
- Crime and Social Theory Eamonn Carrabine
- Why Punish? Rob Canton
- Developing Research Questions Patrick White
- Criminal Justice and Forensic Science Lisa Smith, John Bond
- Exploring Green Crime Matthew Hall
- Beyond the Risk Paradigm in Criminal Justice Chris Trotter, Gill McIvor, F. McNeill
Editorial Contacts for Criminology
Lloyd has looked after the Criminology textbook programme since 2013. In that time he has been working to establish Macmillan International Higher Education as a key player in Criminology textbook publishing. A number of exciting new texts are on their way, and he continues to be on the lookout for further new projects that will improve on and add to the current textbooks that are available.
0207 843 2773
0203 426 3291