We work with top international authors to bring you intelligent and accessible higher education textbooks. Our books offer clear and up-to-date introductions to key areas in the field and fresh perspectives on exciting areas of study such as Green Criminology, Crime and the Media, Human Rights, Research Methods and more.
- Cybercrimes Anita Lavorgna
- Critical Statistics Robert de Vries
- The Criminology and Criminal Justice Companion Sue Robinson, Tracy Cussen
- Why Punish? Rob Canton
- Exploring Green Crime Matthew Hall
- Crime Victims Basia Spalek
- Crime and Social Theory Eamonn Carrabine
- Crime, Justice and Human Rights Leanne Weber, Elaine Fishwick, Marinella Marmo
- Understanding Street Culture Jonathan Ilan
- Doing a Successful Research Project Martin Davies, Nathan Hughes
- Developing Research Questions Patrick White
Editorial Contacts for Criminology
Lloyd has looked after the Criminology textbook programme since 2013. In that time he has been working to establish Macmillan International Higher Education as a key player in Criminology textbook publishing. A number of exciting new texts are on their way, and he continues to be on the lookout for further new projects that will improve on and add to the current textbooks that are available.
0207 843 2773
0207 843 2786