Customised editions of The Palgrave Student Planner
Did you know that your department or institution can customise the planner and add your own content to create a bespoke edition just for your students?
Thanks to the creative freedom afforded me by Palgrave, students at Leeds now have a striking and relevant planner tailored to their needs.- Gus Unger-Hamilton, Facilities Administrative Assistant, Leeds University Union.
For more information call Alexa on +44(0)1256 302858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for ordering customised editions in time for September 2014 has now passed. To order a customised planner for September 2015 please order by 13 February 2015.
Examples and ideas:
Customised cover: You can opt to add your name and logo to our cover design or if you prefer you can design your own cover. Simply let us know and we will give you the specifications you need to work to.
Extra content: What makes our Planner unique is the extra material and study advice we offer. To this you can add up to 8 pages of additional content to the front of the planner. When Leeds University produced their customised edition, they added an introduction from the Vice Chancellor, campus maps, term dates, student union information, details of clubs and societies and useful local information - take a look at some sample pages. Other ideas include adding information for international students, library information, campus bookshop details… whatever you want!
Attractive and robust, The Palgrave Student Planner is a complete self-management survival tool designed specifically for students. It contains everything a student needs to organise their life and work.
Every year we add new features suggested by students. As well as the diary pages, there are:
- Notable dates and bank holidays
- Personal details
- University / college details
- Emergency contacts
- Tutor contact details
- Contact details for college services
- Essential and local services
- Term/semester timetables
- Revision timetables
- Useful contacts and websites
- Time management tips
- Advice on revision and exams
- A guide to University speak
- Quick check guides to spelling, grammar and the conventions of academic work
- Conversion factors
- The NATO Phonetic alphabet
- The Greek alphabet
- Prime numbers
- International Clothes and Shoes Conversion Charts
- Common Symbols and Abbreviations
- Personal finance guidance
- To do lists
- Periodic table
- Astrological signs, Chinese animal years, wedding anniversaries
- Recommended alcohol consumption limits
- Space to record tips from tutors, library books on reserve and recommended reading
- Exam dates and assignment deadlines
- Record of marks
- International information
- A ruler which doubles as a bookmark
- Useful plastic pocket for loose pieces of paper
- Standard Shopping List
- ‘5 a Day’ – Fruit and Vegetable Portions
- Space to record Society and Club meetings
- Birthdays and Events to Remember list
- Space to record Work/Work Experience Details
- Quick Telephone Numbers
- Journey Planner
- Take With Me/Bring Home Again List
- CV Building: Record of Achievements
- Money Saving advice
- Careers Tips