Assuming no prior mathematical knowledge, this approachable and straightforward text covers the essential mathematical skills needed by business and management students at undergraduate and MBA level. Clare Morris uses a...
Assuming no prior mathematical knowledge, this approachable and straightforward text covers the essential mathematical skills needed by business and management students at undergraduate and MBA level. Clare Morris uses a clear and informal narrative style with examples, painlessly leading the reader through fundamental mathematical principles.
Also available is a companion website with extra features to accompany the text, please take a look by clicking below -
Chapters on 'Mathematics in Business' and 'Solving Practical Problems' highlight important learning techniques and demonstrate the relevance of maths to a career in business.
Business examples and quotations to keep students' interest and emphasize the competitive advantage that can be gained by business professionals who improve their mathematical skills.
Reflective and critical learning points to encourage students to consider their own approach to mathematics
For Excel users' sections illustrate how spreadsheet functions and capabilities relate to theory
Online lecturer support includes PowerPoint lecture slides and additional questions for class use
Mathematics in Business
Solving Practical Problems with Mathematics
Statistics: Organising Data
Statistics: Summarising Data.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Paul Burns
- The Theory and Practice of Change Management John Hayes
- Human Resource Management, 6th edition John Bratton, Jeff Gold
- Simulation Stewart Robinson
- People, Management and Organizations Anna Sutton
- Quantitative Methods Louise Swift, Sally Piff
- New Venture Creation Paul Burns
- An Introduction to Information Systems David Whiteley
- Operations Management David Barnes
- Essential Operations Management Alex Hill, Terry Hill
- Business Strategy David Edgar, George Stonehouse
- Management and Organization Stephen Linstead, Liz Fulop, Simon Lilley