Study Guide Section
This section is designed for use throughout the course and includes AP® test strategies, chapter overviews, study questions, and a thorough student review.
This section features two fulllength practice exams each with 50 multiple choice questions and three freeresponse questions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Strive for 5: Preparing for the AP Microeconomics Examination Melanie Fox
- Principles of Microeconomics Martin Kolmar
- An Introduction to Behavioral Economics Nick Wilkinson, Matthias Klaes
- Financial Economics Thorsten Hens, Marc Oliver Rieger
- A Course in Behavioral Economics Erik Angner
- Microeconomics Thijs ten Raa
- Overlapping Generations Economies Mich Tvede
- The Microeconomics of Risk and Information RICHARD WATT
- The Economics of Household Behavior Peter Kooreman, Sophia Wunderink
- The Economics of Asymmetric Information B. Hillier
- Intermediate Microeconomics Robert Mochrie
- Microeconomics Austan Goolsbee, Steven Levitt, Chad Syverson