Building on its ground-breaking predecessor, entitled Critical Reflection for Nursing and the...
The terms 'critical reflection' and 'reflective practice' are at the heart of modern healthcare. But what do they really mean?
Building on its ground-breaking predecessor, entitled Critical Reflection for Nursing and the Helping Professions, this heavily revised second edition analyses and explores reflection. It presents a structured method that will enable you to both challenge and develop your own practice.
This book is the essential guide to critical reflection for all students, academics and practitioners.Show Less
Real-life case studies to illustrate the significance of reflection to practice
A detailed framework for understanding and producing reflective writing
Chapters on the role of reflection in supervision and research
'Reflective moments' - activities encouraging independent reflection
Expanded to meet the needs of all healthcare practitioners
Redefines self-evaluation as a catalyst for personal and professional development
Fully updated edition of a respected book: now includes a chapter on the rise of professional knowledge
Knowledge and Practice
Models and Frameworks for Critical Reflection
Understanding Reflective Writing
Strategies for Reflective Writing
Clinical Supervision and Reflective Practice
Using Reflection as Tool for Research
Education and the Reflective Practitioner.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Compassion in Nursing Alistair Hewison, Yvonne Sawbridge
- Writing for Nursing and Midwifery Students Julio Gimenez
- Anti-Discriminatory Practice Neil Thompson
- Nursing Research Kader Parahoo
- Nursing the Acutely Ill Adult David Clarke, Alison Ketchell
- Learning in Practice for Nursing Students Jessica Mills, Darren Brand
- From Public Health to Wellbeing Paul Walker, Marie John
- Working with People Affected by Eating Disorders Jean Morrissey, Kielty Oberlin
- The Emotionally Intelligent Social Worker David Howe
- Reablement Services in Health and Social Care Valerie Ebrahimi, Hazel Chapman
- Interprofessional Working in Health and Social Care Judith Thomas, Katherine Pollard, Derek Sellman
- Working with People with Learning Disabilities Victoria Jones, Mark Haydon-Laurelut