A lively and popular textbook teaching Italian to post-beginners working in a classroom setting. A diverse range of dialogues, and reading passages deliver new material which is carefully practised in a wide variety of...Show More
A lively and popular textbook teaching Italian to post-beginners working in a classroom setting. A diverse range of dialogues, and reading passages deliver new material which is carefully practised in a wide variety of imaginative exercises, both individually and in pair- and groupwork, and backed up by structured grammatical underpinning and exercises. A substantial self-study section offers practice material for homework and revision, and for extension purposes. All the audio is available free-to-access as MP3 files online.
Foundations Languages courses are tailor-made for undergraduates and other students on Institution-wide Languages Programmes (IWLPs), languages options and electives, ab initio and minor routes in languages, and open learning programmes at universities and in Adult Education. Foundations Italian 2 is ideal for students with some basic GCSE or other beginner’s knowledge. It can be used as a successor to Foundations Italian 1, or following any similar beginner’s course.Show Less
- 10 units flexibly designed to fit the teaching year
- Scripted and unscripted dialogues to provide a diverse range of audio material
- Integrated pair- and groupwork activities throughout the book
- Comprehensive self-study section for non-contact hours
- Grammar and vocabulary sections within each unit as well as in a reference section
- Extension work in reading and listening to provide a more demanding challenge for those students needing it
- MP3 files and digital licences are available for institutions to allow upload to VLEs - see the companion website for details
- Audio transcript available online
Learning a language
Piacere di conoscerti!
Il passato è passato!
Fare la spesa o fare spese?
Città o campagna?
Quando ero bambina
Mandami un messaggino :-) !!
La salute innanzitutto
Che sarà sarà…!
Un anno all'estero
Ancora un po' di pratica
Guide to Grammatical Terms
- MP3 files and digital licences are available for institutions to allow upload to VLEs see the companion website for details
- Audio transcript available online
Click through to the companion website using the link above under Further Actions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- The Everyday Writer, Exercise Version Andrea A. Lunsford
- Mastering Arabic 2 Jane Wightwick, Mahmoud Gaafar
- Mastering Arabic 2 Activity Book Jane Wightwick, Mahmoud Gaafar
- Essential Statistics for Applied Linguistics Hanneke Loerts, Wander Lowie, Bregtje Seton
- The Bedford Handbook Diana Hacker, Nancy Sommers
- Introduction to Bilingualism Christina Schelletter
- Bedford Glossary of Critical & Literary Terms Ross C. Murfin, Supryia M. Ray
- Contemporary China Kerry Brown
- Discovering Phonetics and Phonology Lynne Cahill
- Foundations French 2 Annie Lewis, K. Beeching
- Mastering Spanish Robert Clarke
- Foundations French 1 Dounia Bissar, Helen Phillips, Cécile Tschirhart
- Foundations Spanish 1 Maria del Carmen Gil Ortega, Cathy Holden
- Foundations Italian 1 Mara Benetti, Carmela Murtas, Caterina Varchetta
- Breakthrough French 1 Euro edition Stephanie Rybak
- Breakthrough French 2 Euro edition Stephanie Rybak, Brian Hill
- Foundations Italian 2 Mara Benetti, Cristina Testi, Caterina Varchetta
- Foundations Spanish 2 Maria E. Greco, Gabriel Sanchez-Sanchez
- Speaking Our Minds
- The Romantic Imagination John Spencer Hill
- The Language of Literature Norman Page