How does human activity impact on the environment? Our growing Earth Sciences list from W. H. Freeman and Company tackles this fundamental question and more in textbooks that immerse students in the real work of professional geologists. With full-length textbooks and supplementary resources, you’ll find titles spanning the field, including climate change, sedimentary rocks and stratigraphy and historical geology.
Popular Titles in Earth Sciences
- Understanding Earth John Grotzinger, Thomas H. Jordan
- Earth's Climate William Ruddiman
- Key Concepts in Geomorphology Paul R. Bierman, David R. Montgomery
- Earth System History Steven M. Stanley
- Sedimentary Geology Donald R. Prothero
- Environmental Geology Andrew DeWet, Kirsten Menking, Dorothy Merritts
- Earth Transformed
- Lecture Tutorials in Earth Science Karen M. Kortz, Jessica J. Smay
- The Essential Earth John Grotzinger, Thomas H. Jordan
Digital Products for Earth Sciences
Contacts in Earth Sciences
Senior Marketing Manager
Kim is responsible for marketing the STEM list at Macmillan International Higher Education, including Life Sciences. She looks after all of our Science imprints and looks to increase the global audience of our textbooks and online resources.