To read and download your ebook, complete the following steps:
1) Please visit the 'My eBook' section in your MIHE account where your ebook has been added.
2) Click on your ebook. You'll then be redirected to your VitalSource bookshelf with immediate access to your ebook.
3) If you don't have a VitalSource account, you'll be asked to create one (for enhanced use of the features such as reading the book offline on a mobile or desktop app) or click on 'Skip this step'
4) Success! You'll now be able to open your ebook
For more information and help on using VitalSourcce, and to get the most out of your reading experience, please visit VitalSource Support.
Access is for 1 year online access and perpetual reading once you download the book.Top
To read your eBook online you won't need to download any software. To read offline you will need to install the VitalSource App.TopTop
Yes, you can download and read offline in the VitalSource App. You will only be able to read the eBook in the VitalSource Reader and you will not be able to share the book with anyone else.ToP
Top Bookshelf App.
You will be able to print up up 10% of your eBook.Top
You will be able to copy and paste small sections of the text for use in your essays.Top
Please contact Macmillan International Higher Education customer support.Top VitalSource customer support.Top
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it. To qualify for a refund, you will have to meet the following critera:
1. You have not viewed or printed, in total, more than twenty percent (20%) of the VitalSource eBook in question
2. You have not used any included access codes for any online resources that came with your eBook purchase.
3. You have not previously returned the same eBook from a prior purchase
4. You have not returned more a total of 3 or more eBooks in the past 90 days.