To read and download your ebook, complete the following steps:
1) Open the tab Mybookshelf and click on ‘redeem’
2) Copy and paste the above redemption code(s) into the boxes provide
3) Your book is now in your library for reading and download
4) Download the bookshelf desktop app to read your book offlline
5) Once in your account navigate to “Bookshelf”.
6) Your eBook should be there ready waiting for you.
Please read the Vitalsource help pages for more information on redemption codes
Check you used the same email address to register, and that you have entered the correct redemption code for the product ISBN. If yes, please contact our Macmillan Internation Higher Education customer support.Top
Access is 1 year online access, and perpetual download.Top
To read your eBook online you do not need to download any software. To read offline you will need to install the VitalSource App.TopTop
Yes, you can download and read offline in the VitalSource App. You will only be able to read the eBook in the VitalSource Reader, and you will not be able to share the book with anyone else.ToP
Top Bookshelf App.
You will be able to print up up 10% of your eBook.Top
You will be able to copy and paste small sections of the text for use in your essays.Top
Please contact Macmillan International Higher Education customer support.Top VitalSource customer support.Top
You may cancel your eBook purchase and request an immediate refund within 14 days of your initial purchase (some exclusions apply), provided that you have not redeemed the code sent to you. Once the code is redeemed the purchase is non-refundable.ToP