Film Media and Cultural Studies
Macmillan International Higher Education publish innovative texts in film, media and communication, journalism and cultural studies, offering you diverse works from academics.
We are expanding our list of core media textbooks to inspire lecturers and students alike.
- Critical Visions in Film Theory Timothy Corrigan
- Global Journalism Vera Slavtcheva-Petkova, Michael Bromley
- Understanding Global Media Terry Flew
- Advertising and Promotional Culture P David Marshall, Joanne Morreale
- Transnational Cinema Steven Rawle
- The Film Experience Timothy Corrigan, Patricia White
- Understanding Film Theory Ruth Doughty, Christine Etherington-Wright
Popular Titles in Film Media And Cultural Studies
- Digital Advertising Andrew John McStay
- Advertising and Consumer Society Nicholas Holm
- Local Journalism in a Digital World Kristy Hess, Lisa Waller
- Diversity and the Media Monika Metykova
- Introduction to Film Nick Lacey
- Media Communication James Watson
- Media Writing Craig Batty, Sandra Cain
- Green Media and Popular Culture John Parham
Editorial Contacts for Film Media And Cultural Studies
Nicola Cattini is the Commissioning Editor for Film, Media and Cultural Studies, publishing innovative texts across film, media and communication, journalism and cultural studies. She also has commissioning responsibility for the Theatre and Performance list.