iClicker provides solutions to the issues that lecturers commonly face:
- Instructors can assess their students' attainment, and students can review their own understanding
- Moves students beyond passively listening to actively learning
- Increases student engagement and participation of all students, not just the brave few
- Encourages students to come to class better prepared
- Offers flexibility and adaptability for different learning styles
5 FEATURES OF ICLICKER
Easy to set up and highly flexible
Very little set-up required and no need to pre-load content - start polling in less than 2 minutes! Can be used on any course, in any discipline and in a class of any size.
Fully integrate into your VLE platform, or download results in Excel.
The single button toolbar is simple to use and sits on top of your programmes, so you can run a poll using any programme (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Youtube, the Internet etc).
Real Time Polling
Sometimes the best discussions occur organically. Presenters can capitalise on these moments by creating questions in real-time, with no pre-authoring necessary.
Results Chart Window
Use the Results Chart to provide immediate feedback and initiate discussion. Simply click the chart to indicate the correct answer(s) for visual feedback and grading purposes.