Language and Linguistics
Looking for English Language and Linguistics books that really engage your students? We bring you textbooks covering a wide range of areas, from applied linguistics to stylistics and much more.
- Introduction to Bilingualism Christina Schelletter
- Essential Statistics for Applied Linguistics Hanneke Loerts, Wander Lowie, Bregtje Seton
- Discovering Phonetics and Phonology Lynne Cahill
- Thinking Sociolinguistically Paul McPherron, Trudy Smoke
- Psychology of Language Shelia Kennison
- Analysing Political Speeches Jonathan Charteris-Black