The Law list at Macmillan International Higher Education is home to successful textbooks providing cutting edge legal insights and content for courses, written by acclaimed authors.
The Law Masters series has been in existence for over 25 years, offering clear, concise and authoritative guides to the main undergraduate subjects. The Great Debates series is designed to introduce readers to the more advanced concepts, providing a cutting edge for students who are looking to excel. The Core Statutes series is produced annually, providing reliable and comprehensive statutory materials, at a reasonable price. The list also includes a wide range of respected individual titles covering areas from Land Law to Public Law to Law Clinics.
- Core Statutes on Criminal Law 2018-19 Kate Cook, Mark James
- Core Statutes on Intellectual Property 2018-19 Margaret Dowie-Whybrow
- Core Statutes on Company Law 2018-19 Cowan Ervine
- Core Statutes on Public Law & Civil Liberties 2018-19 Rhona Smith, Eimear Spain, Richard Glancey
- Core Statutes on Commercial & Consumer Law 2018-19 Graham Stephenson
- Core Statutes on Family Law 2018-19 Frances Burton
- Core Statutes on Employment Law 2018-19 Rachel Horton
- Core Statutes on Property Law 2018-19 Peter Luther, Alan Moran
- Core Statutes on Criminal Justice & Sentencing 2018-19 Martin Wasik
- Core Statutes on Evidence 2018-19 Simon Cooper, Jonathan McGahan
Popular Titles in Law
- Contract Law Ewan McKendrick
- Criminal Law Jonathan Herring
- Constitutional and Administrative Law John Alder, Keith Syrett
- Land Law Mark Davys
- Trusts Law Charlie Webb, Tim Akkouh
- Core Statutes on Company Law 2017-18 Cowan Ervine
- Core Statutes on Family Law 2017-18 Frances Burton
- Core Statutes on Criminal Law 2017-18 Kate Cook, Mark James, Richard Lee
- Core Statutes on Public Law & Civil Liberties 2017-18 Rhona Smith, Eimear Spain, Richard Glancey
- Core Statutes on Property Law 2017-18 Peter Luther, Alan Moran
Digital Products for Law
Increase in-class engagement with the leading classroom response system.
Series in Law
Editorial Contacts for Law
Luke has worked in publishing for 15 years and has commissioned best-selling textbooks across a range of topics from Consumer Rights, Social Work, Mental Health and Psychotherapy. He joined Macmillan International Higher Education in April 2017 having spent several years as a Senior Editor at SAGE Publishing, primarily focused on the Psychology list. Luke now publishes textbooks in Psychology and Law and is particularly interested in hearing from authors with a strong research profile and who want to communicate their ideas to the widest possible audience. Particular highlights of Luke’s publishing career including reviewing restaurants for the Which? Good Food Guide and compiling the yearly quiz for Bloomsbury’s Whitaker’s Almanack.